Friday 24 April 2020

KanWork Stay @Home : Cerita Kami - Siri 12

Siri 12:  BANTUAN

Hari ini kita kongsi pengalaman Datin DM, seorang survivor kanser/sukarelawan/rakan kongsi KanWork dari Bumi Kenyalang. Semenjak PKP beliau membantu mereka yang memerlukan dari rumah. 

Apa yang mendorong Datin DM?:
“Most of the days I do volunteering work. So when it’s lockdown, the minute all these messages for help; getting volunteer to sew, messages from those who are running low in food supply, ... etc. come to me, it’s my natural reaction to help out. Besides, I want to be useful, keep myself busy and knowing how the people especially in hospitals had helped me through my cancer treatment. It’s payback time, though maybe not to that particular individual.” (Datin DM)

Kita juga boleh membantu mengikut keupayaan sendiri. Jom!

No comments:

Post a Comment