Thursday 30 July 2020

KanWork Stay @Home: CERITA KAMI (OUR STORY) - Siri 61a

Siri 61a: FOLLOW UP TREATMENT
I have to do treatment for my osteoporotic bone every six months. Yesterday was first under the MCO.
Since the pandemic, I get anxious whenever going to hospital. More since the hospital is one of those dedicated to treat Covid-19. I was even too scared to go by grab as I usually do.
The hospital duly observed the SOP. For e.g. scanning the entry (both to hospital and oncology clinic) and wearing face mask. The waiting lounge seats were arranged according to the social distancing SOP too. A patient sitting across me blew her nose a few times. Anxious of catching an infection, I quickly moved away. I usually converse with other patients while waiting for my turn. But not yesterday! For praying at the hospital surau, I brought my own prayer cloth (instead of using one provided there).
Thanks to the hospital efficient management, Alhamdulilah, all went well. Getting drugs from the pharmacy was faster. There was an officer outside who directed patient to the specific counter.
A hospital trip may be a bit challenging during this MCO. But from my experiences, hospitals do their best to facilitate patients’ visits. Do observe your scheduled
appointment.

MM (KanWork Life Member)
23 July 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment